Thursday, August 31, 2006

Peeing Often And Headache

[Manga] Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle vol 1.1

I just finished reading the first chapter of TRC! **
tomorrow's second xk are now too tired to continue reading _-_
cmq, I really like the manga ** despite being a bit 'messed up (and scanlations a bit' ugly but oh well. _.)
to be honest are not very used to the * new * TRC Sakura ... this seems to me ... I do not know ... ... boh strange, maybe I just have to make us a little 'habit ^ ^;
instead Touya and Yukito are always so pucci ... and finally here are the beginning ... "Touya * Call * after all we're childhood friends, Yuki ... " aaaaaw! ragazzooo love this! *_________*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


cmq Wednesday I returned to comics [birthday has its aspects positiviii $ _ $] and I made new stocks:
- Magic Knight Rayearth [1,2,3 - first series]
- Rex [volume one ^ ^ ]
- Clamp Campus Detective [1,2,4 - full set]
now have a Clamp Addict, I have no hopes * __ * cmq and, finally, [and of course within budget spending limits I I was fixed. _.] I took anke
- Why I Like You, by the same author of marmelade boy ... are two volumes of which was released only on 1 ... xò I had seen the presentation on the second issue of Fullmetal Alchemist ... and I immediately fell in love the main character ... I know, they are without hope ... and I can not resist men pucciosi with glasses * _ *

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

strapuccioso is not what to say ...? * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment