Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Kristina Aguilera Boobs

[Hp-News] JK ... Do not kill Harry Potter (._.)


dollina made a few weeks ago, before leaving ... sisi, me coming back for inspiration to finish the half blood prince ... maybe it's the right time, if anke There are more oriented to the real world of manga ... ok, so I've already read the book, I did not rush XP

and now ... this is my new obsession ... Cardcaptor Sakura is a great manga ... I devoured the first volume and I can not wait to be able to take anke Wednesday for the second (and maybe the third anke **) I love the style of CLAMP, but especially love the fact that in every manga there is always a thin layer of shounen-ai ... sisi anke Sakura in the anime ... italia1 not notice much (ehm. .. um ... I am a hopeless case, so it was natural that I saw everywhere slash **), but in the manga, especially in the final volume, everything is much clearer **

0 comments:

Post a Comment