Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sample Opening Prayers For Debuts

"super-guys-masked" addicted * _ *

I saw Batman Begins ...
I discovered I love Christian Bale ... his voice ... and his body * ç *
and I want to clarify that ... uh ... admiration is not due to the fact that I and my idolatry friends for months now the "statue of the god-size Batman * * only natural that the hall is the comic (now you understand xk we go there every week? XD) ... uh ... I mean, maybe it for this but ... I want Christian Bale and / or Batman or Bruce Wayne HERE !!!*___________*
immediately (of course the same goes for Brandon Routh and / or Superman ... but not Clark Kent * _ *)
the world needs heroes to keep going
criminals need to be thrown into the superhero style
women need superheroes at least have the excuse to get into trouble
frustrated housewives have bisgono of superhero ... er ... oh well you got it right?
is why I have to turn immediately, immediately, instantly Movie about these men so much * _ * pucciosi who sweat seven shirts to avoid being sgam but coming at the end of film, torn between his sense of duty and love, end up revealing their true identity to the beautiful turn (pretty sure that Superman had taken a few days off and was replaced by a certain BBB ._.). .. but since this double life could endanger the life of this mysterious beauty reluctantly taken the decision to sacrifice their feelings for the greater good: the justice (Porino, in the case of Superman ... well I would have also understood ... spend a lifetime with the * better *... kryptonite !!!)...
certain that in the long run 'sti end a bit bored' ... in fact, first, that as I watched the Man-Bat, I imagined a different version of the final scene, the type ...
Rachel: "Bruce ... during these years I thought a lot about you ... us ... everyone thought I was dead, but I ... I ... in my heart, took his hand and 'rests on the roof ... er ... on the heart-I always knew I could not have done so ... and finally ... after all this time-is-close ... but now I've missed you ... you're back ... it could be business as usual ... and it does not matter if you do later in the evening xk a criminal gang has robbed a bank o. .. "
Bruce: ".... um ... Rachel ... "
Rachel: "No let me finish ... it does not matter if every time the bad guy will try to kill me to get to you ... no matter that hordes of frustrated women chase you tearing bits of costume ... do not ... xk I care ... I love you ... I've always loved ...- mega-splash of fake eyelashes "
Bruce:" ... um ... Rachel ... "
Rachel:" Siiiii? "
Bruce:" well .. . here, you see ... over the years, these seven years ... I've got to look inside myself, to look inside my heart, e. .. "
Rachel:" siiiiiiiiiii?!? "
Bruce" Rachel I ... "Rachel
: "*________*"
Bruce:" I am gay "
Rachel:" ... doh-die-"
well ... maybe it's a bit 'drastic as the end .. . but at least it's not original? ° _ °

0 comments:

Post a Comment