Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Heart Touching Quotes

shopping addicted. _. But

yesterday I went downtown with [info] miriel_ithilien ... I saw a cute sweater at Benetton in Sulmona and saw that I was not able to buy it there I decided to go in benetton in my town to see if there ...
know what it means to have in my hands a piece of plastic? here is what was said ... I feel the sweater immediately thrown back on the shelf a bit 'badly and there we are left the store in search of something better ...
at this point I must make a preliminary uu
ferragosto ... I hate having said that ...
course 3 / 4 of the downtown shops were closed for holidays until 19 ... natural thing, of course, just ... that sucks! ç_ç
anke after discovering that the pizzeria where * we * wanted to eat a piece of pizza was closed we went to McDonald's (thanks to a fantastic lighting sisi Cri ... I was so depressed now that I could not think of ._.)... anything before going to dinner, we entered into another clothing store (I was always skeptical of how depressed-type "but nooo come on, so this will be closed anke ... go to dinner I'm hungry ç_ç ") * that * thankfully was open (it was 7 and closed alle7.30 ... but he was open *_*)... we jumped in and we have given to the mad joy * _ * La Sista
bought a beige jacket, and I got a purple and lilac striped sweater (if I had not picked up a sweater I think that yesterday would be crazy XD **) and a fabulous scarf ... always striped with purple and blue at the ends pompom and two soft strapucciosi *_______*
know, is August 15 but I do not care if the clothes I bought were a bit 'off-season * * (I said I hate this day, no?)
Wednesday ... we must return xk * want * a t-shirt strapuccia (Always striped lilac and purple XD) Hachi-style, I want to put my ... "comply anke if you think about it if the weather continues like this I think I will agree to put the sweater and scarf rather than the t-shirt. Strunz ..! . _.

0 comments:

Post a Comment