Friday, August 4, 2006

Is It Normal To Be A Furry

^ ^ [QUIZZES] Dir En Grey **



Which Dir en Grey Member Are You?
Kaoru!!!
Take this
quiz
!
Quizilla
"I can resolve the story now and it's not as fun as it was before because I finally reached a decision and I think some people will hate and others will love it, but it is as it should be."

"We are working to that end I always planned but a couple of characters who I thought would survive have died and one character is saved," he said, without adding details.
Asked about the idea of killing the main characters in a novel, the writer says: "I understand why an author can kill a character from the point of view of not allowing others to continue writing after his death," he Rowling said, suggests that Harry could die. Claudia Parsons
by what (not) I read sull'hpuf (xk I did not want XD) is that two characters will die of the good (and ron or hermione or ginny for me .... .. or cho **)... the last chapter has been written for a while 'so it is useless to put themselves to make impromptu qst. _. for me, if anke recently I have fond to quell'ameba scarred with glasses, would be a good ending ... to die after defeating voldecoso potty, then oh well ... I mean ... so one of my favorite characters have already killed me, enough to make anke dying moon then the system I uu

0 comments:

Post a Comment