Friday, September 1, 2006

Trainiimg Of O Stream

FMA XD [30STM] mtv2 + icons

first thing I would like to congratulate tirtini with the prize at the MTV video awards ... YAAAATTAAA! *_____________*
then ... I saw some pictures of the night {I then calmly watch anke all the vids that are out there **}... admit not to follow the band as it should fustigatemi {!} çH and maybe that's why I had not seen * him * and his hair O_O ... diiiviiniii * CCCC *
the love ... and I ... how do I do? * Ç *
aaaaaw and then ... that hat! +___+
um ... ok, now I stop fangirl and seeking to return to serious ... sese, as no ...°_°
btw, between a delirium and other things I could do some iconcina of boyz ^ _ ^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






















Image Hosted by ImageShack.us  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us   Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


0 comments:

Post a Comment