Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Flea Bites On Dogs Stomach

memes ... Chuck Norris &

by LJ [info] just_chiara

Leave a comment e. ..


1. I'll tell you something about yourself.
2. Will challenge you to do something.
3. Will choose a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you what my first / clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal I can remember.
7. I'll ask you something I always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do it for you, you must post it on your journal.

Icons meme
see my icons and ...

1. Which icon to associate with me?
2. What is your favorite?
3. What do you like least?
4. What would you like me to use more often?
5. There is an icon that you do not understand?
6. You can talk about two of my icons?
7. When comments, use your favorite and tell me why you like it.


PS. Have you noticed the new style of live journal? not very pirate? XD when I saw the image of the user-info with the bandana on the eye I started ridereXD

0 comments:

Post a Comment