Saturday, September 25, 2010

Best Gay Club Toronto

Year (school) again, old mess ....

this morning in my school "principal" has been delivered time-again-almost-final and I find myself with the full Tuesday, including time in the afternoon, then I enter into such a day at 7:50 I leave at 12.50 pm and return at 13.50 and go out completely (because the school closes) at 15.50 ... You expect me on Tuesday I have to die .... Uu
But look at the positives:
A - is the least worst of the year last Tuesday,
B - leave me an hour or so little to go home to eat ... Kulo ke!


Ah, I had also asked not to put the last hour of Friday I have to go to kindergarten in the afternoon and on Friday it ... make me do the last hour ONLY . Uu ... (There are communication problems somewhere ?!?).

I am here I wonder if WHO does the time:
1 - angry with me,
2 - I'm on the boxes,
3 - is the time in case ....

[no, that did the pricey time for himself and then filled the rest of the holes, as with a crossword puzzle, sure!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment