Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fioricet Street Value

Du 'is better than a wild (as no ... Uu)

Want to know how that turned out one more time in?!?!
Well ... the more hours now ARE TWO! And when I tried to complain I even taking the stupid angry ... ah thank you! Uu
I told you that now I could not tell you more, I say, "okay we served ', with the time you come back again and am not just now more ARE TWO the last hour on Friday but I have also had the gift of ubiquity since I've put in two different places .... Uu And make me "oh sorry I had not noticed."

So take me AROUND ?!?!??!?

But look to go a bit 'to shit for summary !!!!!! >.\u0026lt;!! I see him as we settled down ".... Yes! And if I give you an alternative protest or tell me that I am not upset by that and I do not I allow me to do time.

However to clarify this is not is the fault of the SS, but the school ....

There's always the usual Saturday afternoon off ... if you want ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment