Monday, January 25, 2010

Difference Between Dsi And Ds Lite

Mavaff ... ç *$%&*°§>/!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning comes the prof: "have you seen the new time?" We
: "no, no, let us see"
It takes a fellow in hand and I, "but I change something? "
She:" Yes, you this hour MORE 'TO FRIDAY ' "

NOW MORE 'TO FRIDAY'??????????? What the hell does it mean more hours' Friday?? >.\u0026lt;!!!!!

But I do not think I even refused ! Ekkekkavololesso!! (The slice of kyulo
?!?!) Then I did not understand, continue to put in more hours and me and another colleague and the third, poor thing, is always less hours ... I say no maybe leave without pay does not seem to be the case .... Uu

feel I have a free Saturday afternoon someone wants it?!?
No, you know ... At this point a few hours before we fischino them I will gladly gift .... Uu

0 comments:

Post a Comment