Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why Does My Body Hurt

cinema

Hello! Today I went to the cinema to see "Inglorious Bastards," I have set out in the old post. It 'was very interesting and fun, but would not recommend it to those who have much impressine blood as in many parts of the film the camera is motionless on the heads of the massacred Nazi killed. But it was a good film, even if he speaks of the war so much fun and superficial. But here below the list of movies that are at the cinema these days, in addition to those I already mentioned:
Baarìa, Giuseppe Tornatore
Barbarossa, Renzo Martinelli
Whatever Works, Snow White and Woody Allen
the 007 dwarves, Steven E. Gordon, Boyd Kirkland
District 9, Neill Blomkamp
Fame, Kevin Tancharoen
G-Force, Hoyt Yeatman
My Neighbor Totoro, by Hayao Miyazachi
The Double Time, Joseph Capotondi
My Big Fat Greek Vacation, by Donald Petrie
A big hug by fenubulls

0 comments:

Post a Comment