Saturday, October 31, 2009

How To Make Nappy Carriage

Halloween! Today

Hello ... you HAPPY HALLOWEEN! These days I could not write much due to audits in school and extracurricular activities. These days I get a little scary 'programs today, that Halloween, like every year I go in the evening with my friends to do some' tricks of and then we watch a film (the options this year are: Saw - The Riddler "by James Wan," Nightmare Before Christmas' Henry Selick and Tim Burton " Corpse Bride "Tim Burton and Mike Johnson); tomorrow, however, a friend of mine and I have always held a costume party halloween theme. I wanted to dress as a skeleton but I have not found the right costume or a little 'tight with the bones in front and behind, like the legendary bass player of "Red Hot Chili Peppers" Michael Peter Balzary , so I think I will dress clown murderess. Anyway here's the movie theaters over the weekend:
"Inglorious Bastards"
"Bruno"
"Love 14"
"Julie & Julia"
"The Battle of Red Cliff "
" Michael Jackson: This Is It "
" In the Wild Things "
" Married Today "
" Parnassus "
" Up! "
A big bite on the neck by fenubulls

0 comments:

Post a Comment