Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ok To Drink Beer With Mdma

Giochetto trick

play / meme that made a bit 'but all that I promised [info] harriet_yuuko I would have done well.
Rules (shamelessly copied by Harriet LJ; PPPPPP):

1 - Make a list of at least 15 people who normally write 5/massimo / roleplay / with whom you identify himself, taken from any fandom.
2 - Who says you can choose one and you must answer honestly with something you normally do and that you believe is fine with the character that's been requested.
3 - The commentator must answer honestly, considering the thing you wrote is good for the character to which you are assigned or not.
4 - Played in an honest, but try to be creative and detailed replies! =)

Since I am not good to look for the characters change a bit 'Rule 1 (yes, ok I admit I'm afraid of aiming too high .....; PPPP).

1 / 2 - choose you a character that I like and I try to guess what. ^ ^;;

*********************
kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment