Saturday, April 17, 2010

Can You Get Cancer Inside Our Nose

Between Woody Allen and guitars ..

After doves, chocolate and killer, I'm back again to write. It 'a little' do not go to the movies .. but (and thankfully) I can always see a movie on your computer. This week I saw two delusional fantasy films of the legendary Woody Allen, or "Scoop" and "Zelig." All two extraordinary, including the first of a trilogy that is murder of the director and the second, a documentary / comedy about a man who because of an unknown disease transforms its characters as those of someone close. Then I saw another film / documentary "It Might Get Loud," which speaks of electric guitars from the point of view of three major rock guitarists: The Edge, U2 guitarist, Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin, Jack White of White Stripes and the Raconteurs. After seeing this film, my father spent much of the money he had in a Gibson acoustic guitar (!!). For those who have not yet seen these fantastic films I highly recommend them. An embrace by fenubulls
ps here is below the poster for the film "It Might Get Loud"

0 comments:

Post a Comment