Thursday, November 19, 2009

Average Cost Of Catering A Wedding Of 150

Tenco 09 - Sanremo

Hei ... Thursday, Friday and Saturday I went to Sanremo for "Tenco 09" festival of songwriting. It 'was a good experience because I also made the assistant to my father who had to take pictures artists, including Morgan, Battiato, Alice, Dent, Paul Hendel and many others. Moreover, I also did autograph down by Morgan ... my myth! My days were held as follows: I woke up, went to the theater where it was held on Tenco, I helped my father until the evening, I changed, I went to the "concert", I went to dinner where we ate Tenco with the artists who played all together and after I returned to the hotel at 5.30 am. At the end of 7 hours ... I did not sleep even though it was great fun! I also made some videos here below the one with the legendary Paul Hendel, "the leg holes of Tenco 09. An embrace by fenubulls

0 comments:

Post a Comment